- Tirumala: MP couple presents clothes to Srivari temple staff
- Tirupati: Training for degree college teachers held at SVETA
- APSRTC to operate 94 buses to Tiruvannamalai in TN
- Kadapa: Dispose of grievances in transparent manner
- Telangana: Air ambulance services in State soon
- Left parties protest statewide arrest of Anganwadi workers
- Rich tributes paid to Pandit Deenadayal, SP Balu
- Peddiraju takes charge as Srisailam temple EO
- MP Rangaiah hails rollout of Vande Bharat trains by PM
- CID arrests suspect in Krushi Cooperative Urban Bank case
Here Is The First Down Syndrome Presenter Of Oscars 2020
This is the greatness of ‘Oscars 2020’ stage where it made a man suffering from ‘Down Syndrome’ to stand out as a presenter and give away the award to the winners.
This is the greatness of 'Oscars 2020' stage where it made a man suffering from 'Down Syndrome' to stand out as a presenter and give away the award to the winners.
He is none other than Zack Gottasagen of 'Peanut Butter Falcon' fame. He along with his co-star of the movie Shia LaBeouf has graced the stage and presented the award to 'Best Live Action Short Prize' category winner.
This man has also received a standing ovation in the Dolby theater for his courage and acting skills. Peanut Butter Falcon is the movie which revolves around the person who escapes from the nursing to chase his dream of becoming a professional wrestler.
Zack has made it possible with his excellent performance. While Oscars 2020 is going on at Los Angeles, California.
Stay tuned to Hans India for more exciting info...