- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
Kajol decides to ignore things that make her fat
Bollywood actress Kajol on Wednesday shared a hilarious way to avoid all things that make her fat, and fans sure are amused
Bollywood actress Kajol on Wednesday shared a hilarious way to avoid all things that make her fat, and fans sure are amused.
On Instagram stories, she shared a post that read: "I've decided I'm ignoring all the things that make me fat...Mirrors, Scales, Opinions…"
The actress is currently gearing up for the release of her next film, the Renuka Shahane-directed women-centric digital release, 'Tribhanga: Tedhi Medhi Crazy.'
The film, written and directed by Shahane, also features Tanvi Azmi and Mithila Palkar. It is a family drama about three distinct women, and their unconventional life choices.
"Tribhanga: Tedhi Medhi Crazy" release on Netflix on January 15.