- Tesla to open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs in Canada
- Bichagadu 2 Box Office Collection Day 11 Prediction: Vijay Antony's Film Set to Soar as a Superhit
- Xiaomi India joins Optiemus to manufacture audio products locally
- Arvind Kejriwal expresses shock over murder of teenage girl in Delhi
- iPhone 16 Pro models to flaunt the biggest display and new cameras
- ISRO to test in July crew safety system of Gaganyaan project rocket
- Takkar film has Unique Love Story with lot of Action and Romance: Siddharth
- Arm introduces new chips to boost smartphone performance
- Nirmala Sitharaman posts impressive report card of BJP's 9-year rule
- Japan's Final Schedule Set to Commence
Malayali film fraternity rush to help director
48-year-old K R Sachidanandan, popularly known as Sachi suffered a cardiac attack on Tuesday and was put on life support.
48-year-old K R Sachidanandan, popularly known as Sachi suffered a cardiac attack on Tuesday and was put on life support. His latest film 'Ayyappanum Koshiyum' released in February was a big hit and also a major attraction over the OTT platforms in the lockdown months. Already, talks are on to remake it in all southern languages and Hindi too, if reports are to be believed.
As the news broke, the entire star cast of the film led by Prithviraj and Biju Menon who played the lead roles was in touch with the medical team and they have even told the doctors that if need be the sick director can be moved to a bigger hospital for better treatment.
With sudden demises rocking the Indian film industry beginning with Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and lately Sushant Singh Rajput, it is worrisome for the entertainment industry as it attempts to balance health and professional pressures at the same time.