- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Mysskin reveals truth about Vishal controversy at Kannamoochi promotions
Yes, we are going to talk about Tollywood the fallout between Kollywood director Mysskin and actor Vishal.
Yes, we are going to talk about Tollywood the fallout between Kollywood director Mysskin and actor Vishal. The last we heard was Vishal alleging that he was finding it hard to work with Mysskin. He even called him difficult. The actor had said that he had to face huge financial losses because of the director as his working methodologies weren't good enough.
However, Mysskin during the promotional event of his upcoming series Kannamoochi which will start streaming on Zee5 rubbished the claim and revealed the exact reason for their fight. He said that the actual bone of contention was his remuneration. Mysskin said that Vishal wanted him to work for Rs 3 crore for Thupparivaalan sequel even years after he got paid the same for the first part.
He went on to say that because he refused to work for the same pay, Vishal insulted him with the choicest of words which hurt him.
He also said that he had actually written the movie to rescue Vishal froma his financial issues. Now, it remains to be seen what Vishal has to say about this.
We all know that the relationship between a director and an actor is never permanent as both need each other to survive. Vishal is a talented actor and Mysskin too is a good director. So let's see if sometime in future the dup bury the hatchet and patch up. Stay tuned.