- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
- Turned producer to tell stories that evoke emotions, leave impact: Alia Bhatt
Rajinikanth asks new gen director to write a script for him
One film which was heartily appreciated by the young cinema viewers was the recently released ‘Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithal’ which was a surprising, refreshing kind of a film aimed at the under-35 audience.
One film which was heartily appreciated by the young cinema viewers was the recently released 'Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal' which was a surprising, refreshing kind of a film aimed at the under-35 audience. The film dubbed into Telugu, released in February last and starring Dulquer Salman and Ritu Verma was received well in the two States of AP and Telangana, despite a not-so-great publicity. The OTT exposure gave it a wider reach too, all over.
It has been reported in a section of the Tamil media that Rajinikanth called that film's director Desingh Periyasamy and asked him to ready a script for him too. This was a tweet made by the latter himself who is now regretting that it has gone viral. All the same, the Superstar is now very keen to keep himself commercially viable even as the next gen stars like Ajith and Vijay have overtaken him comfortably in the recent past, as far as BO collections go.