- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Balakrishna ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ gets wrapped
‘God of Masses’ Nandamuri Balakrishna and the successful director Anil Ravipudi’s first-of-its-kind action entertainer Bhagavanth Kesari is getting ready for Dussehra release.
‘God of Masses’ Nandamuri Balakrishna and the successful director Anil Ravipudi’s first-of-its-kind action entertainer Bhagavanth Kesari is getting ready for Dussehra release. Meanwhile, the shoot of the movie was wrapped up. The journey of “Bhagavanth Kesari” is shown in a clip.
Starting from the pooja ceremony, the video briefs us on the crucial details regarding the production works. A passionate crew worked for 8 months intensely and the shoot took place in 24 splendid locations and 12 massive sets. The dialoguesby Balakrishna specifies his stubborn nature.
Anil Ravipudi is presenting Balakrishna in a never before character and the get-up is also completely new. Balakrishna can be seen in the salt and pepper-look. The thumping score by SS Thaman adds strength to the visuals.
The musical promotions of the movie began recently with Ganesh Anthem which became a sensation during the Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. It was an eye feast to see Balakrishna and Sreeleela dancing together in the song.
Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing the movie that stars Kajal Aggarwal playing the leading lady opposite Balakrishna, wherein National Award-Winning actor Arjun Rampal is debuting in Tollywood with the movie.
The film has cinematography by C Ram Prasad, while Tammi Raju is the editor and Rajeevan is the production designer. V Venkat choreographs the action part. The makers have once again clarified that “Bhagavanth Kesari” will arrive in theatres on October 19th.