- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
- 94 pc of Indian firms plan to boost workers’ skills, abilities this year
- Jana Sena may not get any seats in Srikakulam
- Navigating higher education with AI & ML
Bunny heaps praises on team Prati Roju Pandage
Sai Dharam Tej's Prati Roju Pandage is going strong at the box office, thanks to its family-oriented content and good comedy sequences.
Sai Dharam Tej's Prati Roju Pandage is going strong at the box office, thanks to its family-oriented content and good comedy sequences. The film was previously appreciated by superstars, Ram Charan and Prabhas. Now, stylish star Allu Arjun has heaped praises on the film.
Allu Arjun congratulated the entire team of Prati Roju Pandage for the success. He felt happy for his cousin Sai Tej, Maruthi, and the producer, Bunny Vas who scored a big hit with Prati Roju Pandage. He added a quirky note in the end, saying his father, Allu Aravind has more profits, thanks to the success of the film.
Also, Allu Arjun appreciated Thaman for giving another good album.
Prati Roju Pandage is expected to capitalize on the Christmas holiday today and maintain a good hold over the weekend as well.