- Punjab CM furnishes every single penny detail to Governor
- Caste census will go long way to formulate policies for marginalised: Congress
- Delhi court allows Raghav Magunta, Dinesh Arora to turn approver in money laundering case
- Hearing in land-for-job case against 17 people including Lalu, Rabri, Tejashwi in Delhi’s CBI court tomorrow
- Fatty liver may up risk of personality disorders by 3x: Study
- Bihar: All-party meet welcomes caste survey, BJP says there are irregularities
- Two men impersonating police officers arrested in Jammu
- Row in Jharkhand as CM Soren's photographs removed during Guv's function
- RBI slaps fines on 3 banks in Gujarat for breach of rules
- Farmers not getting MSP on paddy in Haryana, says Hooda
Comedian Pruthvi clears air on AA19 issue
It is already known that comedian Pruthvi has joined YSRCP recently and also campaigned for the party extensively during the elections.
It is already known that comedian Pruthvi has joined YSRCP recently and also campaigned for the party extensively during the elections. Now, YSRCP won the polls and Pruthvi is back to his work. But during his political stint, he made some serious comments on Pawan Kalyan's Janasena.
This has angered the Mega fans of both the Telugu states. From the past few days, it is being reported that even the mega family was upset with the attitude of Pruthvi and that is the reason why he is removed from the ongoing project of Allu Arjun, which is being directed by Trivikram.
Responding to this news, Pruthvi said that he was never approached for AA 19 in the first place. He also added that Trivirkram hasn't offered him a role after Atharintiki Daredi. He stated that he has immense respect towards mega family and asked media not to spread fake reports.