- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th May 2023
- Modi juggernaut rolls on world stage
- Odisha may turn haven for espionage
- Disrespect to Temple of Democracy quite wrongful
- BoM tops PSBs chart in profit, loan growth in FY23
- Nifty on cusp of breakout for new lifetime high
- Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
- Put writers adding hefty Open Interest
- AI Magic Compose feature to help users write messages
- Hyderabad: Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav pays tributes to NT Rama Rao on birth anniversary
Jiva loves Telugu viewers
Tamil actor Jiva, who impressed the Telugu film viewers with blockbuster ‘Rangam,’ is now returning with another action adventure ‘Stalin,’ set to hit the screens on February 7.
Tamil actor Jiva, who impressed the Telugu film viewers with blockbuster 'Rangam,' is now returning with another action adventure 'Stalin,' set to hit the screens on February 7. Pretty actress Riya Suman, who was seen in Nani's Telugu movie 'Majnu' is playing his love interest.
Interestingly, popular Telugu actor Navdeep is playing a villain in this commercial entertainer. Rathina Siva directorial is being released in Telugu states by producers Natti Karuna and Natti Kranthi. "It will be simultaneously released in Tamil and Telugu languages on the same day," says Natti Kranthi.
Earlier, maverick director RGV released the audio album at a function in Hyderabad on Sunday in which Jeevitha Rajasekhar also participated as a guest. "I am ready to do Telugu movies but waiting for the right script.
My earlier film 'Rangam' minted money in Telugu states. I respect Telugu audience because they patronize good cinema," he said.
He also said that his film boasts of novel content even though it is an action-centric flick.
Navdeep said Jiva is a good actor. "I liked the baddy role and it has enough potential to connect with the Telugu and Tamil audience." he adds.