- Petition filed in the Delhi High Court to challenging the selection of 35 principals in Delhi Government schools
- SKN follows the trend; gifts swanky Benz to director Sai Rajesh
- Unprecedented pilgrim rush witnessed in Tirumala
- Karishma Tanna gets nominated for ‘Scoop’ at Busan Film Festival
- Always a challenging yet beautiful experience to play a character with depth, says Tabu
- Kejriwal commits to cleaning up Delhi's landfills ahead of target
- TCS ending hybrid work, asks staff to join office starting Oct 1: Report
- ‘Jawan’ beats ‘Gadar 2’; becomes highest grossing Hindi film
- Action is about telling a story with every punch, kick & movement: Vidyut Jammwal
- Kartik Aryan takes ice bath in Kashmir river to celebrate ‘Chandu Champion’ wrap
KGF star opens up on 'death' threats
Tensions stirred up in Kannada film industry a couple of days back when it was reported that KGF star Yash's life is under threat.
Tensions stirred up in Kannada film industry a couple of days back when it was reported that KGF star Yash's life is under threat. A gangster named Slum Bharat, who was arrested along with his team members, by police, revealed that they got hired to assassinate Yash.
The gang also possessed some deadly weapons. This is not the first time Yash got a death threat from the underworlds goons. To clear all the air, Yash had called for a press meet and said that he spoke to ACP and home minister and they have assured that there is no threat to his life.
" Whenever a gangster gets caught, he calls out my name on the hit list. I also request media not to bring up my name every time someone gets caught as my fans and well-wishers would get worried," he added. On the career front, Yash is planning to start chapter 2 of KGF very soon.