- Ashok Gehlot govt wasted five important years of Rajasthan's youth, deserves zero marks: PM Modi
- ‘Chandramukhi 2’ pre-release event highlights
- Nitish Kumar rules out return to NDA; BJP says won't take back even if he begs
- Newly-inducted C295 aircraft likely to take part in Air Force Day celebrations in Prayagraj
- PM Modi's WhatsApp community channel crosses 5mn followers mark in 6 days
- Leaked! Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro Prices and Features
- AR Muragadoss join forces with Sivakarthikeyan for a massive project
- Sundeep Kishan’s new film gets a grand launch
- If voted to power, Cong will conduct caste census to ensure participation of OBCs, Dalits, tribals, women, says Rahul
- D K Shivakumar Announces Cloud Seeding Prospect Amidst Rainfall Woes Answers Contentious Topics in Informal Interaction
‘Narasimha Naidu’ to have a re-release on this auspicious day
Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working with blockbuster director Anil Ravipudi on an action entertainer.
Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working with blockbuster director Anil Ravipudi on an action entertainer. The actor cum politician turns 63 on June 10, and there is some special news for all Balakrishna fans. The actor’s blockbuster “Narasimha Naidu” will have a re-release on the eve of the actor’s birthday. “Narasimha Naidu” is an action drama directed by B. Gopal, and Chinni Krishna is its writer. Simran played the female lead, and MV Murali Krishna produced it.
The music was composed by Mani Sharma, and the dance number Lux Papa is still a favorite one for musicophiles. The railway station scene from the film will always gives goosebumps even if it is watched now. Preeti Jhangiani, Asha Shaini, K. Vishwanath, Mukesh Rishi, and Jaya Prakash Reddy played key roles.
Here is the link of the railway station scene.