- Airlines' profits on the rise but high interest rates playing spoilsport: IATA
- Delhi Minister Bhardwaj alleges approvals bypassed in IFC department
- Amit Shah to inaugurate steel plant in Maoist-infested Gadchiroli on Dec 9
- Soil is climate superstar, says Sadhguru at COP28
- Nehru committed 2 mistakes which made Kahsmir suffer for years: Shah
- Chinese scientists develop novel gene editing jab to 'reverse' autism
- Actor Arvind Krishna shines at the International 3BL Basketball league
- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
- 30-year old worker plunges to death from Thane Metro bridge
- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
Nithya Menen To Lend Her Voice For Elsa In The Telugu Dubbed Version Of Disney's Upcoming Movie Frozen 2
Frozen 2 is just a few weeks away from its official release and we can't seem to contain our excitement.
Frozen 2 is just a few weeks away from its official release and we can't seem to contain our excitement. From seeing Elsa in an all-new warrior avatar to some of the biggest names such as Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Parineeti Chopra associated with the movie in Hindi, the film has become one of the most anticipated animated movies that Disney is releasing in a while. Joining the sisterhood is one of the most-talented actresses seen in the Tollywood industry, Nithya Menen. Last seen in Mission Mangal, Nithya is all set to dub for the character of Elsa in the Telugu version. Known to be a strong personality in real-life, Nithya is the perfect fit for Elsa, who will be seen as a warrior who doesn't need a prince charming to save her.
Excited about being a part of this iconic movie, Nithya commented, "When Frozen 2 was offered to me, it was an instant nod for me as its one of the most-touching scripts I have read. Not only does it have a cinematic appeal which one cannot miss, but it also has a beautiful and heart-warming message for all the girls out there. I am in awe of Elsa's character and it's quite exciting to be dubbing for her in Telugu for my fans and our local audience. She is a character that is loved and stands out as a true inspiration for all the little girls. Collaborating with a magnificent production house like Disney is indeed a dream come true as they bring the most iconic characters alive year on year."
With the film, all set to be released in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on 22nd November, audiences from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are in for a magical treat set in fantasy land. Packed with an intriguing storyline, memorable characters, audiences are sure to regale in this much-awaited film as they watch Elsa and Anna set on another enthralling adventure.
Walt Disney Animation Studios
English Voice cast: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad
Directed by: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Produced by: Peter Del Vecho
India Release Date: 22nd November 2019