- Punjab Congress attacked AAP government over the arrest of Sukhpal Singh Khaira
- Chiranjeevi launches Tiger Shroff’s ‘Ganapath’ teaser
- Suniel Shetty hails Sanjay Dutt’s sense of humour
- Prabhas’ ‘Salaar Part 1 - Ceasefire’ gets official release date
- Karnataka attracts $16 million investment from Waters Corporation to set up a GCC in Bengaluru
- Mynampally and son join Congress in New Delhi
- YS Jagan launches Jagananna Arogya Suraksha, says free medical tests to all
- ISKCON sends Rs 100 cr defamation notice to BJP MP Maneka Gandhi
- Committee again asks Karnataka to release 3,000 cusecs water till Oct 15
- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
No commercial elements in Sharwa's next?
Talented actor Sharwanand is currently busy working on an exciting film titled Sreekaram.
Talented actor Sharwanand is currently busy working on an exciting film titled Sreekaram. Kishore is a new director making his debut with the film. Interestingly, the director earlier made a short film of the same title. The short film is about farmers and agriculture. After the farmers gaining special attention, the director planned to bring it as a documentary but somehow, it did not happen and Sharwa immediately insisted on turning it into a film script.
Unlike the other films, the film will have less commercial elements. Sharwanand wants to focus more on content and asked the director not to include any unnecessary commercial elements in the movie. This is interesting now and we have to see how audiences receive the movie.
More details about the film will come out soon. 14 Reels Plus is bankrolling the film now.