- Nifty intra-day rises in the near term could face profit taking
- Asian Games: Swimming federation to the rescue as organisers give no time for acclimatisation
- India-Canada row: Domestic IT companies adopt wait & watch approach
- Families concerned over 'escalating tension' between India and Canada
- 1984 riots: Delhi court to record prosecution evidence on Oct 12 against Sajjan Kumar
- Madhapur drugs case: Narcotic Bureau issues notices to actor Navdeep
- Atishi pulls up engineers for poor condition of roads, waterlogging
- NASA asks US industry to develop spacecraft to safely deorbit space station
- Verdict on CID custody petition tomorrow
- Covid patients continue to suffer from lung complications
Sirish testing his luck with comedy this time
Hero Allu Sirish has forayed into the industry with the film Gouravam which was released in 2013.
Hero Allu Sirish has forayed into the industry with the film Gouravam which was released in 2013. Since then, he has done only half a dozen films in these six years and none of them really helped him to get stardom in the industry. Only Kotha Janta and Srirastu Subhamasthu have turned out to be profitable ventures.
This time, he is testing his luck with ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), which is a remake of 2014 Malayalam film of the same name. Directed by Sanjeev Reddy, this film features Rukshar Dhillon as the heroine. The movie is slated to release worldwide on May 17.
Speaking in a recent interview, Sirish said that ABCD is a full-length comedy entertainer and the scenes featuring Master Bharat and him will work out big time. This is the first time the actor has attempted to do an out and out comedy entertainer and we have to wait until 17th to know whether he has succeeded with this experiment or not.