- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Superstar to shoot in Mumbai
We are well aware that Superstar Rajinikanth is joining the hands with star director AR Murugadoss for his next film.
We are well aware that Superstar Rajinikanth is joining the hands with star director AR Murugadoss for his next film. Totuted to be a political drama, this movie is expected to go on floors very soon. Already, Murugadoss has locked the script and is waiting for Rajini's call to go ahead.
According to the latest reports, this film will be entirely shot in the city of Mumbai. Earlier, Rajini shot in Mumbai for his films like Baasha and Kaala. Murugadoss shot most portions of his films Ghajini and Thuppaki in the very same city. Now, they are going to shoot this film as well, in Bombay.
Apparently, Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh will be playing the roles of two female leads in the film. Santosh Sivan will be handling the cinematography. Anirudh Ravichander, who recently gave a hit album for Rajini in Petta, will compose the music for this film as well.