- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29, 2023
- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
Cut down your stress
It can take a toll on your health.
It can take a toll on your health. You probably can't avoid it altogether, but you can find ways to ease the impact.
Don't take on too much. Try to set limits with yourself and others. It's OK to say no.
To relieve stress, try: Deep breathing, meditation, yoga, massage, exercise, healthy eating and talking to a friend, family member, or professional counsellor.