- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
UPSC Civil Services 2021 Preliminary Examination begins across AP, Telangana today
The Civil Services 2021 Preliminary Examinations begun on Sunday morning with many candidates from two Telugu states are appearing for the examination.
The Civil Services 2021 Preliminary Examinations begun on Sunday morning with many candidates from two Telugu states are appearing for the examination. As many as 16 centres have been set up in Tirupati for the preliminary examinations and 7,201 candidates will appear for the examination.
The exams will be held in two sessions from 9.30 to 11.30 am and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The mains test will be held on January 7. Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least half an hour in advance as per the covid rules. Special bus services run from the bus stand to the test centres have been set up. Chittoor District Collector Harinarayan said that a special call centre has been set up and is being monitored.
Meanwhile, a total of 53,015 candidates will appear for the exam across Telangana. A total of 46,953 candidates will appear for the exams at 101 examination centers in Hyderabad and 6,062 at 14 centres in Warangal. TSRTC management has decided to provide free transport to the candidates appearing for UPSC Prelims 2021. Candidates can avail of this free transport service on all types of city buses including Metro and AC buses in the three cities of Hyderabad and Warangal by showing their hall tickets.
In this regard, VC Sajjanar said that TSRTC would like to extend its best wishes to the candidates appearing for the Civil Service Examination-2021.