- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Karnataka: Over 10,000 test corona positive in one day
The State again reported more than 10,000 cases on Saturday
The State again reported more than 10,000 cases on Saturday. Of the total 10,517 cases registered across the state, 4,563 were from Bengaluru.
The state has 700786 total positive cases out of which120,929 are active.
The health department reported 102 new Covid deaths taking the total toll to 9,891. Out of 892 patients in the intensive care units (ICUs), 349 are in Bengaluru hospitals, followed by 93 in Dharwad, 99 in Ballari, 48 in Hassan, 29 in Kalaburagi and 23 in Bagalkote.
As on Saturday, the state had 120,929 active Covid cases. Bengaluru has 64,911 active cases. The State carried out 112770 tests, including 64,367 RT PCR tests.