- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
- Increasing support for Naidu in the form of Post Cards
- PM Modi reaches BJP’s ‘Karyakarta Mahakumbh’ in Bhopal, takes round of Jamboori Maidan
- PL Sector Report: Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers - Weekly Update – Crop acreages marginally up +0.3% YoY; Cumulative rainfall as on 20th Sep’23 down 7% YoY
Karnataka reports highest decline in Covid-19 cases in one month: Minister
Karnataka has reported more than 60 per cent decline in active Covid-19 cases in the last one month, Health Minister Sudhakar K said on Monday
Bengaluru: Karnataka has reported more than 60 per cent decline in active Covid-19 cases in the last one month, Health Minister Sudhakar K said on Monday. As of November 29 evening, cumulatively 8,83,899 positive cases have been confirmed in the State, which include 11,765 deaths and 8,47,612 discharges, the health department said in its bulletin.
"Karnataka has reported the highest decline in active Covid-19 cases in the past one month. From 68,180 active cases on 29th October to 24,776 active cases on 29th November, the active cases in the State have declined by 63.6%," Sudhakar tweeted. Karnataka on Sunday reported 1,291 fresh infections and 15 deaths, the health department said.
On Sunday, there were zero COVID-19 related deaths in 25 districts of Karnataka; Bengaluru reported 10 fatalities, Mysuru two and Udupi, Tumakuru and Dakshina Kannada one each.