- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Staff demands more tests after corona cases at Bengaluru airport wing
After the detection of coronavirus cases in the cargo section of Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) here, employees are asking for more tests as well as a temporary stop to the work.
An airport official admitted to corona infections in the cargo section on Wednesday but did not give the numbers.
Nearly 10 cases have been reported there so far, including four Customs officials.
Menzies Bobba and Air India SATS buildings at the airport have recorded coronavirus infections, with the employees pointing out that the virus is spreading in these two buildings.
As many as 500 employees on average work out of these two buildings daily, with quite a few staff above the age of 50 and suffering from comorbidities.