- India will be developed country by 2047
- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
Style your best with turtleneck sweaters
When it comes to a winning marriage of chic and cozy, nothing beats the turtleneck
When it comes to a winning marriage of chic and cozy, nothing beats the turtleneck. The versatile basic is without a doubt the unsung hero of our cold-weather wardrobes. Whether you opt for a thick, chunky sweater or a tissue-thin form-fitted turtleneck to layer, they unquestionably add an air of sophistication to every outfit. A simple black turtleneck is striking in its simplicity; when worn in a colorful print or color, it can add a bold statement to your outfit.
Here's a list of trendy ways you can style your turtleneck sweater
Reusing your summer clothes can be a grand favor to the environment and your wardrobe space as well. So take out your summer slip dress and get ready to ignite the power of winter knitwear. Wear a contrasting solid colored turtleneck sweater beneath it.
In places of cardigans today, turtlenecks are proving to be more in vogue. How? It's pretty simple actually. All you gotta do is put your turtleneck on and tuck in the bottom wear say tapered trousers and do not forget to latch on a big buckle belt. Put a charismatic blazer on and witness the chic outcome of the turtleneck which is embraced beyond the collars of your regular formal shirts. You can also try the same with a 2 piece suit.
A turtleneck sweater's versatility can be stretched up to great extent. Combine your day-in cargo pants with a solid turtleneck sweater, wrap a fanny pack around your waist and finish off with solid Chelsea/Lita or Combat boots to get a trendy & hip look.
Winter styling can be challenging given the tough love of the weather. To overcome the hesitant sensation of wearing skirts in winter, buy skirts online to style a solid colored turtleneck with a printed skirt or vice versa. Brace the whole outfit with stockings or thongs which will not only help you combat the cooling chills but will keep you classy as well!
Women's turtleneck sweaters have become a game changer in today's fashion domain. The ways you can pour out the style artist in you by styling clothes today is beyond limits. So go on, push yourself and create a tasteful masterpiece today!