- Cong govt soon to fill up nominated posts
- ‘Haleem’ aroma set to waft across twin cities
- Noted Telugu film producer V Mahesh dies of heart attack
- Amrit Bharat boon: Two RUBs by SCR to ease traffic woes
- Hyderabad: Rashtrapati Nilayam to organise Science Innovation Exhibits today
- ‘Vaktha’ is worth attending for transformation, building confidence
- Hyderabad: Chennakesava temple decaying
- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
International Yoga Day 2022: Inspirational Yoga Quotes, Messages & Wishes
- Yoga Day was addressed in the year, 2014 at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Yoga helps in reducing the stress levels, builds immunity, increases awareness and also strong physical as well as mental health of the overall body.
International Yoga Day 2022 is celebrated today, in order to highlight the significance of this day, several events have been held. Yoga helps rejuvenating our body, mind and soul. International
Yoga Day was addressed in the year, 2014 at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
He initiated the idea of the International Day of Yoga. This day is celebrated with greater enthusiasm globally by conducting varied events.
Yoga helps in reducing the stress levels, builds immunity, increases awareness and also strong physical as well as mental health of the overall body.
International Yoga Day 2022: Theme
This year's theme is "Yoga for Humanity". On this day, the main event demonstration would be held at Mysuru, Karnataka and led by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.
International Yoga Day 2022: Quotes & Wishes
Wishing a very Happy Yoga Day 2022. Happy soul, a fresh mind, and a healthy body.
Yoga is the only key to being fit and it's essential to do it daily to keep your mind stress free. Happy Yoga Day to you.
Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony.
Strengthen your body, mind and soul with the goodness of yoga. Happy International Yoga Day!
"Calming the mind is yoga. Not just standing on the head." - Swami Satchidananda
Yoga is the journey of the self, to the self, through the self. Happy International Yoga Day 2022!
The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.
You cannot always control what goes on outside,but you can always control what goes on inside! Happy Yoga Day.
Yoga is like music. The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life. Have a happy International Yoga Day!
Yoga is not about Touching Your Toes. It's about Unlocking Your Ideas about what You want. Happy International Yoga Day 2022.
Yoga is the journey of the self, to the self, through the self. Happy World Yoga Day 2022!