- BRS announces candidates for four LS seats
- Move To Garner More MP Seats : Cong rolls up sleeves to replicate Assembly poll strategy for LS polls
- Shraddha Kapoor looks stunning in a saree, radiating poise
- Celebrating Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti 2024: Wisdom from the Arya Samaj Founder
- Celebrating Vijaya Ekadashi in 2024: A Guide to Rituals, Significance, and Timings
- Google Co-Founder Sergey Brin Admits Google's Image Generation Mishap with Gemini
- MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy Leads Spiritual Procession in Srinivasamangapuram
- Gadapa Gadapaku Mee Avinash Anna Haami held in Vijayawada East
- Construction of water tank and classrooms at GVMC school initiated
- Soft skills formula for smarter recruitment
Bengaluru: More Central forces arrive ahead of by-polls
Ahead of the by-election to Rajarajeshwari Nagar on November 3, one more company of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) was deployed in the North Division
Bengaluru: Ahead of the by-election to Rajarajeshwari Nagar on November 3, one more company of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) was deployed in the North Division.
The DCP North office informed the media, "Today onwards confidence building measures (CBM) will be taken to inspire confidence among voters and the general public about the government's commitment to ensure free, fair and peaceful elections."
Apart from CISF, Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) have been holding routine marches.
On Friday the Central paramilitary forces arrived in the city for the by-polls.
Dr Sanjeev M Patil, Bengaluru deputy commissioner of police (West division) said, "The Central paramilitary forces have arrived in the city.
One is from Bengaluru, others from Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Mysuru."