- Lavu Sri Krishna Devarayalu to join TDP in March 2
- Adari Anand Kumar launches free tailoring training program in 59 ward
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar flays YSRCP govt
- Sana Satish Babu extends financial assistance to road accident victim
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participates in unveiling of statue at Sri Annapurna Temple
- MVV Satyanarayana continues Padayatra for 52nd day
- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
Change of minister proof of government failure to tackle Covid: Karnataka Congress
- Launching a scathing attack on the ruling BJP, the Karnataka Congress said on Monday that Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa reshuffling the cabinet by changing the Health Minister is proof of the government's miserable failure in handling the Covid-19 pandemic
Bengaluru: Launching a scathing attack on the ruling BJP, the Karnataka Congress said on Monday that Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa reshuffling the cabinet by changing the Health Minister is proof of the government's miserable failure in handling the Covid-19 pandemic.
B. Sreeramulu was divested of the Health and Family Welfare portfolio by Yediyurappa on Monday and it was allocated to Medical Education Minister K. Sudhakar.
Taking to Twitter, Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee president D.K. Shivakuamr said, "The cabinet reshuffle done by CM @BSYBJP is proof of this government's miserable failure in handling Covid-19."
The fact that the Health Minister was changed in the middle of the pandemic crisis was a case in point that the Congress' allegations ever since the pandemic broke out were true, he added.
"We have been saying that Karnataka government's incompetency has led to massive loss of life and livelihood," Shivakuamr said in another tweet.