- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
- Gold rates in Hyderabad surges today, check the rates on 02 March, 2024
Rainfall likely in parts of Karnataka over next few days, forecasts IMD
‘Coastal Karnataka is very likely to experience light to moderate rainfall’
Bengaluru: The northern interior and coastal region of Karnataka is very likely to experience light to moderate rainfall on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to CS Patil, Director, India Meteorological Department (IMD) Bengaluru on Tuesday.
"North interior and coastal Karnataka very likely to experience light to moderate rainfall on September 29 and September 30 and isolated rain from October 1 to October 3," he said.
"South interior Karnataka very likely to experience widespread rain on September 29, scattered on September 30 and isolated from October 1 to October 3," he added.
The IMD has predicted isolated heavy to very heavy falls are very likely over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karaikal. Isolated heavy falls over Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Mahe and South Interior Karnataka on today, September 29, 2020.