- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Sasikala admitted to hospital week before release from jail
V.K. Sasikala, a close aide of the late chief minister of Tamil Nadu, J.Jayalalithaa, was admitted to Bowring Hospital after she complained of fever and back pain
Bengaluru: V.K. Sasikala, a close aide of the late chief minister of Tamil Nadu, J.Jayalalithaa, was admitted to Bowring Hospital after she complained of fever and back pain.
She tested Covid-19 negative and her samples have been collected for RT-PCR test. Till the results come she will stay in the hospital.
Sasikala is serving a four-year jail sentence in a disproportionate assets case in which the late CM of Tamil Nadu was also a prime accused. She was set to be released on January 27 after paying a fine of Rs 10 crore.
Sources close to her believe that she might have contracted Covid-19.