- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
BJP corporator files complaint against singer Mangli
Malkajgiri BJP corporator on Tuesday met Rachakonda Police Commissioner, Mahesh Bhagwat and filed a complaint against singer Mangli for using offensive language in a Bonalu song.
Rachakonda: Malkajgiri BJP corporator on Tuesday met Rachakonda Police Commissioner, Mahesh Bhagwat and filed a complaint against singer Mangli for using offensive language in a Bonalu song.
He urged Bhagwat to take immediate action against the singer for hurting religious sentiments of Hindus. In a letter to the Commissioner, he alleged that Mangli rendered latest song, in connection with the upcoming Bonalu festival, using obscene language against the goddess. "This is hurting the sentiments of the Hindu community; it is an insult to the community," the corporator said.