- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Bowenpally: Poster on AITUC strike released
AITUC state secretary M Narsimha released the wall poster for the All India general strike called by AITUC on January 8, at a program organized by Bowenpally market hamali union at the market yard here on Monday.
Bowenpally: AITUC state secretary M Narsimha released the wall poster for the All India general strike called by AITUC on January 8, at a program organized by Bowenpally market hamali union at the market yard here on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, Narsimha called upon workers to participate in the All India general strike called by AITUC condemning anti-labour policies of the union government.
Even while labour unions had been demanding for a comprehensive law for the welfare of labour working in unorganized sector, the central government was changing the existing labour laws in favour of managements, he alleged.
He criticised the state government's attempts to "destroy unions in the state so as to exploit workers." Bowenpally market hamali union working president A Rajaiah, general secretary N Yellaiah, A Gattaiah, B Raju, Sampath, Lingam and others were present.