- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
Hyderabad: Applications invited for apprentice posts in SBI
- 125 posts in Telangana
- July 26 last day for online applications
Hyderabad: The Central Recruitment and Promotion wing of State Bank of India has invited applications from candidates for appointment as apprentices. The number of posts is 6,100, of them 125 are in Telangana and 100 in Andhra Pradesh.
The apprentice training period is one year. Eligibility is pass in graduation from any recognised university or Institute. The candidates should be aged between 20 and 28 years as on October 31, 2020. There will be age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates, as per rules. A monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000 will be paid during the one year training.
The candidates will be selection of candidates on the basis of online written exam, local language test and medical test. July 26 is the last date for online applications to be sent to website:https://bank. sbi/web/careers, https://apprenticeshipindia.org