- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
Hyderabad: New Vaccination center to dot at Seethaphalmandi
Looking at the rush at health centers in Seethaphalmandi for vaccination jabs and Covid-19 tests, authorities have decided to set up an additional centre only for vaccination
Seethaphalmandi: Looking at the rush at health centers in Seethaphalmandi for vaccination jabs and Covid-19 tests, authorities have decided to set up an additional centre only for vaccination.
This decision was taken by the concerned authorities as there is a risk of spreading the virus as a huge number of people are visiting this Urban Primary Health Centers (UPHC) for vaccination and for giving test samples for Covid-19 at single center.
"We have taken this move as most of the pregnant women and old aged people were rushing to these vaccination centers in huge numbers to give sample for Covid-19 test and for vaccination, following which the risk of getting infected is more," said Hema Samala, Corporator of Seethaphalmandi.
This new centre will be only for Covid-19 vaccination. It is set up beside Multi-level function hall at Seethaphalmandi in a newly constructed building and would be laid open shortly.
Recently Deputy Speaker, T Padma Rao held a meeting regarding this issue along with Corporator of Seethaphalmandi, Hema Samala and Supervisor of Kutty Vellodi hospital, VIjaya along with other staff member.
At present Seethaphalmandi has only two vaccination centers one at Kuttyvelloddi hospital and another centre at Red Cross hospital at Srinivasa Nagar and these two centers were congested as a huge number of people were visiting these centers daily.