- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
Hyderabad: Unidentified assailants fire at ATM staff in Kukatpally, 1 dies
A group of assailants opened fire at the ATM staff while they were refilling the ATM machine with money.
Two people -- a security guard and one another were injured in the mishap and the former died while undergoing treatment at a hospital.
The security staff said that the fire was opened when the ATM staff was depositing money in the ATM machine. The police were alerted who rushed to the spot and registered a case. The CCTV footage is being examined to nab the assailants. An investigation is underway.