- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
Famous film actor Prakash Raj along with KTR reached Yashoda Hospital to visit Telangana's former Chief Minister KCR and inquired about his health...
Famous film actor Prakash Raj along with KTR reached Yashoda Hospital to visit Telangana's former Chief Minister KCR and inquired about his health condition. He learned that he was recovering. MLC Kavitha was present on this occasion.
On the same occasion, former ministers Gangula Kamalakar, Malla Reddy, MP Maloth Kavitha, MLCs Madhusudana Chari, former MLAs Ala Venkateswar Reddy Motkupalli, Chalmada Lakshmi Narasimha Rao and others also came to know about KCR's health condition and consulted the family members.