- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
Secunderabad: Oxygen generation plant for Military Hospital inaugurated
Oxygen generation plant for Military Hospital, Secunderabad was inaugurated by Lieutenant General A Arun, General Officer Commanding (GOC), at Dakshin Bharat Area through Video Conference on Friday
Secunderabad: Oxygen generation plant for Military Hospital, Secunderabad was inaugurated by Lieutenant General A Arun, General Officer Commanding (GOC), at Dakshin Bharat Area through Video Conference on Friday.
The Plant was handed over to Military Hospital, Secunderabad as part of the CSR initiative by Bharat Dynamics Limited. GOC, Telangana and Andhra Sub Area and officials from 1 EME Centre coordinated the efforts and ensured smooth installation and commissioning of the plant at Military Hospital.
The plant has the capacity to produce 960 litres of Oxygen every minute and has been fabricated by M/s Trident Pneumatics Limited, Coimbatore. The plant will ensure uninterrupted supply of Oxygen to Military Hospital, Secunderabad, said senior officer, defence wing, Hyderabad.