- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Nellore: Kakani Govardhan Reddy lauds YSRCP rule as golden era for farmers
- Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati standing panel gives nod for Rs 4 cr development works
Secunderabad: South Central Railway tells passengers to strictly follow Covid protocols
The South Central Railway has implemented Covid protocols strictly in view of prevailing pandemic situation across the country
Secunderabad: The South Central Railway has implemented Covid protocols strictly in view of prevailing pandemic situation across the country. It has advised all passengers to wear "face masks" at stations as well as the journey without fail. It has also requested them to strictly maintain "social distancing pattern" at stations and during the journey too.
A senior SCR officer said on Monday that 'it is to be noted that negligent action of the Covid positive persons travelling by trains in contravention of medical mandate will create unsafe conditions for other co-travelers and railway staff on duty. "Thermal scanning equipment has been installed at all major railway stations to detect any passenger having high temperature. If anybody is found with high temperature, he/she will not be allowed to travel. 'No Mask…No Entry' rule is also being strictly implemented at all stations and through the journey also, he added.
Gajanan Mallya, SCR General Manager, has appealed to all rail passengers to follow the Covid protocols and avail of the comfortable and safe travelling facility. He instructed SCR officials to maintain Covid protocols strictly in terms of maintaining cleanliness at stations and in trains.