- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Woman duped of Rs 1 lakh on promise of job in Hyderabad airport
- Woman cheated of Rs 1 lakh on promise of job in Hyderabad airport
- They promised her to provide job in airport and extracted Rs 1 lakh in the name of processing fee.
A woman was defrauded by a cyber criminal who extorted Rs 1 lakh from her on the promise of job at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA).
Getting into details, the woman registered her details on a job site from where the cyber criminals contacted her. They promised her to provide job in airport and extracted Rs 1 lakh in the name of processing fee. The woman transferred the money to their bank account. However, after a few days, the woman received no response from them following which she approached the police.
In the complaint, she mentioned that the accused did not answer her phone calls after she transferred the money. The police registered a case and took up the investigation.