- Crafting Ambience with Decorative Candles
- TTD electric bus which went missing in Tirumala found in Naidupeta
- Union Minister Smriti Zubin Irani interacts with volunteers
- Platform 65 Announces Exciting Starter’s Festival With 200+ Items
- PM Modi addressed 105th episode of Mann ki Baat
- Special Uniforms and Attire Enhance Grandeur of Mysuru Dasara procession
- ‘Month of Madhu’ team comes with a lovely melody
- A well-calculated victory by Indians
- A legendary presence on Telugu celluloid
- Convocation culmination of student accomplishment
Khammam: MLA Kandala Upender Reddy cautions farmers against using fake seeds
Khammam: Palair MLA Kandala Upender Reddy on Tuesday held a review meeting with the Agriculture department officials at Kusumanchi MLA camp office and...
Khammam: Palair MLA Kandala Upender Reddy on Tuesday held a review meeting with the Agriculture department officials at Kusumanchi MLA camp office and urged the farmers to sow the crops early.
He said every farmer should be careful about the fake seeds, the banned seeds are coming with different names, they have been identified and directed to take appropriate action.
“We should help the farmers as much as possible,” he said.
“We are here to serve the people, they have to do what they have to do, CM KCR is constantly working to make the farmer king,” he stressed.