- IVPL: Munaf Patel shines as Chhattisgarh Warriors thrash Rajasthan Legends by 7 wickets
- Most firms globally reported 55% or more of legacy tech debt in 2023
- 'No papers shared, no blame to share’, Delhi L-G slams Kejriwal over water scheme
- Zaheer Khan was someone I used to watch a lot to try and learn from, says James Anderson
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- MWC 2024: MediaTek Unveils Groundbreaking AI Capabilities
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg meets key Samsung, LG officials
- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
- Development projects worth thousands of crores sanctioned for TN in last 10 years: PM Modi
- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
Andhra Pradesh: A 25 feet water tank comes out from the ground in Tirupati
A strange incident took place at a house in Srikrishna Nagar at 20th Division MR Palli of Tirupati corporation where a drinking water tank has come out of the ground.
A strange incident took place at a house in Srikrishna Nagar at 20th Division MR Palli of Tirupati corporation where a drinking water tank has come out of the ground. Going into the details, a woman who descended to the ground to clean a water tank at her house was surprised to see the drinking water tank of 25 feet in length come out of the ground.The woman who was shocked over the incident jumped out of the tank out of fear and was injured in the incident. The tank which came out of the ground appeared to have been built in the ground with 18 cement slabs.
As the water tank is above the ground and stands upright, the locals have flocked to witness the incident. It is expected that this strange thing has happened due to heavy rains.
The experts believe that the water tank are said to have come up with the pressure of the floodwater. MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy inspected the spot and asked the locals about the details.