- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
Andhra Pradesh: Heavy rains cause landslide at back of Narayanagiri guest house in Tirumala
The landslides occurred in the area behind the Narayanagiri guest house in Tirumala on Thursday where a sizable rocks, boulders and gravel were broke and fell down due to heavy rains.
The landslides occurred in the area behind the Narayanagiri guest house in Tirumala on Thursday where a sizable rocks, boulders and gravel were broke and fell down due to heavy rains. The major accident was averted as there were no people in the area at the time of the incident. The landslides hit the ring road where the third installment was built.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam officials who responded to the incident has been clearing the landslides on the road with the help of JCB. It is clear that landslides are said to be falling on the road due to heavy rains caused by the low pressure in Bay of Bengal.
The incident seems to have taken place as the recent landslides were broken and the construction of a new ring road is underway. However, the newly built ring road has not been officially opened for public yet.