- German brand Blaupunkt brings 2 affordable 43, 55-inch Google TVs in India
- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
- PL Technical Research: Buy HBL POWER - Technical Pick
Chittoor: Implement Covid norms strictly in temples
Panchayat Raj Minister P Ramachandra Reddy on Saturday stressed the importance of following Covid-19 norms in temples, mosques and churches to prevent spread of infection
Chittoor: Panchayat Raj Minister P Ramachandra Reddy on Saturday stressed the importance of following Covid-19 norms in temples, mosques and churches to prevent spread of infection.
He said Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has given clear cut instructions to create awareness among the people in respect of wearing face masks, maintaining physical distance and using sanitisers for combating the pandemic in an effective manner.
On the eve of Dasara festival, the minister presented silk clothes to Goddess Gangamma at Boyakonda Ammavari Temple in Punganur mandal.
Rajampet MP P Mithun Reddy, Thamballapalli MLA P Dwrakanath Reddy and Chittoor MP N Reddappa were present. Temple Executive Officer Chandra Mouli has received the minister as per temple traditions.