- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
- Debinna Bonnerjee croons 'Khamoshiyan' as hubby Gurmeet turns 40
- PSU stocks rally driven by retail investors
CM YS Jagan committed to Tirupati development: Bhumana Karunakar Reddy
MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy said that he gave top priority for development of Tirupati and a special action has been drafted for temple city development.
Tirupati : MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy said that he gave top priority for development of Tirupati and a special action has been drafted for temple city development.
He inaugurated a newly constructed Jyothi Rao Phule CC road by unveiling a plaque at SGS College here on Sunday and also planted saplings. The road was constructed at Rs 18 lakh.
Speaking on the occasion, the MLA said that the city will be developed on all fronts with the construction of new roads and drainage canals and the Chief Minsiter Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy was also committed to develop the pilgrim city.
Mayor Dr R Sirisha, who was also present in the programme, urged the people of the city to grow plants in front of their houses to bring new look to the city.
Deputy Mayor Mudra Narayana, corporators SK Babu, Anajaneyulu, Narsimha, Khadarbasha, Narayana and others were present.