- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy releases counter statement on AP BJP in-charge Sunil Deodhar
Mentioned on humanitarian grounds only he asked to release Varavara Rao from Jail
Tirupati MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy released a detailed statement as a counter to AP BJP affairs in-charge Sunil Deodhar tweet, On Sunday. In the statement, MLA mentioned that Deodar tweet is very painful to him and involving the AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in this matter is not good manners of him.
He said, only on humanitarian grounds, he wrote a letter to Vice President of India Venkaiah Naidu for releasing Varavara Rao who is suffering from various health issues. As an inmate of Venkaiah in jail 46 years ago I have personal relations with him, in that view, I wrote a letter to release an 81 years elder man. Whereas I never support criminals who involved in the conspiracy of Prime Minister Murder attempt. In this connection MLA Bhumana himself projected as RSS ideology person and mentioned in 1969-70 he started his political travel with the influence of RSS philosophy. He stated that he never supported the Naxals attitude and their activities.