- Keep that up and you'll play higher grades quickly, says Nathan Lyon praising Indian fan's bowling
- HC seeks action plan from Delhi govt, police to tackle bomb threats to schools
- 4th Test: Jaiswal becomes fifth Indian batter to score 600 runs in a Test series, breaks Sehwag's record for sixes
- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
Nodal officers will inform oxygen levels: Collector Hari Narayanan
District Collector M Hari Narayanan said that they have set up oxygen war room and trained the nodal officers. They have to be more responsible and should inform oxygen levels in their allotted hospitals to the war room once in every two hours.
Tirupati: District Collector M Hari Narayanan said that they have set up oxygen war room and trained the nodal officers. They have to be more responsible and should inform oxygen levels in their allotted hospitals to the war room once in every two hours.
Reviewing the oxygen management at RDO office here on Wednesday, the Collector said that the nodal officers should have all information with them regarding the notified oxygen beds, ICU beds number and available bulk cylinders. The oxygen reserves should be sufficient for at least nine hours in Madanapalle division and six hours in Tirupati division.
Liquid oxygen tankers should have 12 hours reserves and it is being used in SVIMS, Ruia hospital, District Headquarters hospital, Amara and PES hospitals. Tankers movement should be tracked and with the help of police green channel they should reach the hospitals well in time.Joint Collector V Veerabrahmam, Urban SP Ch Venkata Appala Naidu, Sub Collector Jahnavi, RDO V Kanaka Narasa Reddy and others participated.