- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
- Probe into ‘threat’ to burn down train returning from Ayodhya: BJP
- BJP Mahila Morcha seeks SC’s intervention
- Hyderabad: Master class on photography, film at MANNU
- Guntur: TDP, JSP confirm candidates for 12 out of 17 Assembly seats
- One dead, four injured after a car crashes in Nalgonda
- Vijayawada: Prepare for polls, Daggubati Purandeswari to cadre
President Ram Nath Kovind offers prayers to Sri Venkateswara Swamy shrine at Tirumala
President of India Ram Nath Kovind and his family visited Thirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple on Tuesday.
President of India Ram Nath Kovind and his family visited Thirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple on Tuesday. Arriving in Tirupati, he visited the temple in the afternoon. On this occasion Poornakumbh welcomed Kovind with the temple courtesy at the entrance. Meanwhile, Vedic scholars blessed the President at the Ranganaika Mandapam and then handed over Teertha Prasadam to the couple.
Earlier, President of India Ram Nath Kovind and his family visited Sri Padmavati Ammavari temple in Thiruchanur. The President was accompanied by State Governor Biswabhushan Harichandan. The President and his wife, who arrived at the temple earlier, were greeted by TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy and others, along with a group of priests. Later, the chairman presented them with cloth and Tirtha Prasadam.
Indian President Ram Nath Kovind, who arrived in Tirumala with his family to offer prayers to Tirumala Srivaru this morning, received a warm welcome at Renigunta Airport. Arriving at Renigunta Airport at 10.45 am, President of India Ram Nath Kovind was accorded a hearty welcome by AP Governor Biswabhushan Harichandan, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Ministers and TTD officials.