- Government College In Kerala Files Complaint Against Forged Certificate
- KCR government turned Telangana into debt-ridden, charges Bandi
- Vijayawada: Decision on 12th PRC likely after Cabinet meet
- Google rolling out smart compose feature in Chat on web
- US investors impressed by TSiPASS policy: KTR
- Chinna Jeeyar, a great social reformer: Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- TS made significant progress in power sector: Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- KCR to inaugurate Collectorate on June 9: MLA Balka Suman
- Khammam: Singareni Thermal Power Plant bags award for environmental practices
- Khammam: Students clean up forest on World Environment Day
Sonia always wants to empower people: PCC chief Sailajanath
Congress president Sonia Gandhi’s vision always was to empower people of the country especially BCs, Dalits, Tribals and Minorities, said PCC president Dr S Sailajanath.
Tirupati: Congress president Sonia Gandhi's vision always was to empower people of the country especially BCs, Dalits, Tribals and Minorities, said PCC president Dr S Sailajanath. He released a book on 'Sonia Gandhi: God father of Congress Party' authored by Dr V Haribabu, Superintendent in SV University at a meeting held here on Saturday.
Speaking on the occasion, Sailajanath said that it was under her guidance the Congress government introduced reforms like Food security bill, MGNREGA, RTI and Street Vendors Protection Act. She always looked at the issues in a humanistic way.
SVU College of Arts Principal Prof B V Muralidhar observed that Sonia Gandhi tried to take Congress party to greater heights. PCC general secretary D Rambhupal Reddy opined that she shouldered the burden of Congress party and always worked for giving life to it.
Author Dr Hari Babu, Prof P Krishna Mohan Reddy, Prof A Ranga Reddy, Prof G Savaraiah, Prof D Krishnamurthy, Prof A Samanthakamani, Prof MC Reddeppa Reddy and others also spoke on the occasion.