- Garbage crisis grips Karimnagar
- iPhone SE 4 May Ditch Home Button: New CAD Renders Unveil Design
- Land grabs galore in Madanapuram
- Komatireddy makes whirlwind tour of dist
- Govt keeping its word zealously, says Dy CM
- Operation Valentine Movie Leaked: Full HD Movie Leaked On Movierulz, Telegram
- Loss lessons from Assembly elections impact decisions
- City surgeon gets patent for path-breaking carpal tunnel device invention
- Lone Wolf operators at large?
- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
Tirumala: Lord blesses devout on Sarvabhupala vahanam
Lord Malayappa and His consorts seated elegantly on Sarvabhupala vahanam blessed the devotees on the penultimate day of the Brahmotsavams on Saturday.
Tirumala: Lord Malayappa and His consorts seated elegantly on Sarvabhupala vahanam blessed the devotees on the penultimate day of the Brahmotsavams on Saturday. The deities adorned with dazzling ornaments atop flower decked vahanam feasted the eyes of devotees.
Due to Covid-19, the TTD conducting the annual Brahmotsavams in Ekantham with no devotees' participation resulting in the cancellation of Rathotsavam being held on the eighth day and also Swarna Rathotsavam (Golden Chariot) on the sixth day of this year annual Brahmotsavams. Instead of the two Rathotsavams, the TTD observed Sarvabhupala Vahanam in the shrine following the temple practice.
In the evening, Aswa Vahanam was observed in which the deity atop the vahanam in the form of Kalki, the 10th Avatar of Hindu God Visnu. The nine-day religious celebrations will come to an end with Chakra Snanam on Sunday.
TTD Trust Board chairman Y V Subba Reddy, EO Anil Kumar Singhal, board members and others were also present.