- Chintamaneni Prabhakar flays YSRCP govt
- Sana Satish Babu extends financial assistance to road accident victim
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participates in unveiling of statue at Sri Annapurna Temple
- MVV Satyanarayana continues Padayatra for 52nd day
- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
- EVs can go a long way to help India reach net zero target
- India's Most Powerful Personalities 2024
Tirupati: Essentials distributed to sanitary workers
Dr YSR Praja Prasthanam Seva Trust on Tuesday organised a function in connection with Dr YSR birth anniversary at the Trust office at Gandhi Road here
Tirupati: Dr YSR Praja Prasthanam Seva Trust on Tuesday organised a function in connection with Dr YSR birth anniversary at the Trust office at Gandhi Road here.
MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy who attend the function has paid rich tributes to Dr YSR and garlanded his portrait on the occasion. He has distributed essential commodities to 140 frontline sanitary workers of Tirupati Municipal Corporation and Padmavathi Puram panchayat.
Speaking on this occasion, he appreciated the services being rendered by the trust for providing essential commodities to needy persons.
Dr P C Rayulu, chairman of the Trust, who spoke on this occasion said that Dr YSR was a role model in rendering services to the deprived sections and extending welfare schemes to all sections. His son Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has been following the footsteps of his father and late Chief Minister YSR, Rayulu said.