- Vijayawada: TDP legislators denounce Naidu’s arrest, take out rally
- Two dead several injured in a collision of a lorry and tourist bus in Annamayya
- Rangareddy: Library at Barkas set to turn a new page
- AIADMK And BJP Hint At Reconciliation Amidst Alliance Uncertainty
- KTR: TS 2-BHK initiative unmatched by any State; lashes out at Oppn parties
- Kurnool: Siva Kumar to represent Sepak takraw team at Asian games
- AP assembly session: Assembly adjourned for tea break
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 22 September, 2023
- Anantapur: Nara Chandrababu Naidu arrest shatters TDP camp
- Congress to come up with constituency-level manifestos
Tirupati: Fake currency circulating gang held
KVB Puram police under Puttur Circle limits on Monday arrested a 3-member fake currency circulating gang and seized Rs 1.5 lakh worth counterfeit notes from their possession
Tirupati: KVB Puram police under Puttur Circle limits on Monday arrested a 3-member fake currency circulating gang and seized Rs 1.5 lakh worth counterfeit notes from their possession.
According to CI Sunil Kumar, a complaint was received from a farmer of Kottur village under KVB Puram mandal that somebody gave fake currency notes after purchasing goats from him.
Based on a complaint, a team of KVB Puram police started investigation and nabbed three persons including a woman and seized Rs 1.5 lakh fake notes and a printer from them.
The three were identified as Shaik Ayub,30, his wife Parkath Bee,24 and an auto driver Abdul Shameer,50 and all three belong to Chennai. The gang has been circulating fake currency in Tamil Nadu border towns and villages. A case has been registered.