- Amit Shah in MP to review BJP's LS election preparations
- Visakhapatnam: PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone for redevelopment of 12 rly stations
- APPSC chairman Gautam Sawang asks candidates not to believe rumours on Group 1 exams
- Aspirants upset in Dhone, Kodumur constituencies
- Mann Ki Baat will not be broadcast for next three months, says PM Modi
- Time to send YSRCP packing: BJP
- Visakhapatnam: Amarnath berates joint list a ‘package’ engineering
- Modi has waged a war against dynastic politics in last 10 years: Tejasvi Surya
- Beauty queens get set for Miss World 2024
- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
Tirupati: Gurumoorthy seeks people's support
YSRCP MP candidate Dr Maddila Gurumoorthy appealed to the electorate of Tirupati parliamentary constituency to vote for ‘Fan’ symbol and give him a thumping majority in the bypoll
Tirupati: YSRCP MP candidate Dr Maddila Gurumoorthy appealed to the electorate of Tirupati parliamentary constituency to vote for 'Fan' symbol and give him a thumping majority in the bypoll. Speaking to the media at the press club here on Thursday, he said that Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has given an opportunity to contest in the byelection and urged support and cooperation from everyone.
Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkatramaiah (Nani) said Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has chosen a common man for Tirupati bypoll considering better service he can do to the constituency. Stating Gurumoorthy was a resident of Tirupati, he urged the electorate to support the MP candidate, who belongs to a poor family.
Tirupati MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy said the Chief Minister has chosen Gurumoorthy to represent the people of Tirupati in Parliament and it clearly shows his commitment to give importance to poor people in political space. MLC Duvvada Srinivasulu and MP Gorantla Madhav were also present.