- Salaries in India to increase by 9.5% in 2024; infra, manufacturing sectors lead
- Panyam MLA Katasani Rambhupal Reddy inaugurates Vakkera Wagu Bridge"
- Russian tourist collapses in sea, dies in Kerala hospital
- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
- Apple grabs top 7 spots in 10 best-selling smartphones globally
- Bank manager in J&K's Pulwama runs off with Rs 33 lakh
- Madras HC allows convict to argue on his own through video conference
- NMD Feroze flays Nandyal MLA
- Tendulkar’s Kashmir visit to boost local crafts, bat industry
Tirupati: Special teams formed to curb robberies, thefts
To put check to crimes in the temple city and beefing up the security, Urban SP Venkata Appala Naidu has made extensive surprise inspections in the city till Thursday early morning since Wednesday midnight.
Tirupati: To put check to crimes in the temple city and beefing up the security, Urban SP Venkata Appala Naidu has made extensive surprise inspections in the city till Thursday early morning since Wednesday midnight.
He went around the city particularly covering focal points including railway station, bus stand, TTD Choultries, universities, Zoo Park road, lodges, Alipiri Link Bus Station where he personally check the suspected persons using Pins and Popillan device which can display the old criminals details immediately after taking finger prints of the suspect.
The SP verified the records of parked vehicles, autos and dormitories located near bus stand and railway station.
He also directed the officials to install additional CC cameras at required points in the city to increase the surveillance and wanted them to work with dedication in protecting law and order and peace in the temple city.
He wanted the staff to initiate stringent action against those who were responsible for breaking law and order in the city.