- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
- See How Amazon Delivers Customer Orders at 4,500 feet above sea level in Indian Himalayas
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2024: Wishes, images, messages to share
- New One UI 6.1 Update Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- Masi Magam 2024: Date, significance, rituals, celebration of the Tamil festival
- Lalita Jayanti 2024 Date, rituals, puja timings, significance and celebrations
- ‘Mukhya Gamanika’ review: Shows the power of cinema to address societal issues
TTD files case on fake laddu website
TTD has filed a case against fake laddu website www.balajiprasadam.com which cheated devotees on social media alluring them that it could deliver Srivari laddu prasadam anywhere in the world
Tirupati: TTD has filed a case against fake laddu website www.balajiprasadam.com which cheated devotees on social media alluring them that it could deliver Srivari laddu prasadam anywhere in the world. According to TTD vigilance wing officials, a case has been filed against the operators of the fake website on December 8 which was registered by the police at East police station in Tirupati.
The fake website was launched on December 6 and publicised that it would deliver Srivari laddu prasadam anywhere in the world.
On receiving the tip-off, the TTD Board chairman Y V Subba Reddy immediately directed vigilance officials to identify and book a case against the website operators who are playing with sentiments of devotees.
The TTD IT wing also plunged into action and immediately blocked the fake website on December 7.
It is pertinent to note that taking advantage of huge demand for Lord Balaji prasadams some unscrupulous elements luring devotees through the website for providing the much sought after prasadams and cheating the devotees.